A boot in the healthy direction.

I like healthy food. I don't like grease. And yet I seem to find myself gaining weight and thoroughly enjoying (just a slittle) chocky with my cups of T at night. and in the morning. and the afternoon ;)
I have no idea why this is the case, so now I have vowed to go on a health kick. I'm not entirely sure why I have to vow when I do actually prefer healthy food! So this here is a day in the life of a healthy bug.


Smoothies = The drink of the gods! I make smoothies all the time and am forever on a mission to create the best!
Gimme anything with berries and I am set.  

 
This bucko has raspberries, banana, passionfruit, yoghurt, ice and a splash of brekky juice. YUM YUM YUM. Never mind the welsh beer glass, it's just the only thing I have that is big enough :D

My dinner is an ode to my brother as he made it for me and quipped "don't be stealing this in your food blag!" ... so here it is. hahaha. Clean. Tasty. Delicious. Bok choy in a light garlic broth, after I took this I added toasted sesame seeds and a splash of soy sauce. 


I am a great fan of midnight snacks. Yet I am also a great fan of large meals. Not the best combo!
This here was my snackypoo of choice. 


A jymungo toasted vegie wrap with some home-made mcdonalds sauce. I tell you what. I definitely do not support Mcdonalds, but I cannot deny that I have a special feeling towards the sauce of the special variety. 

Mc Special sauce recipe:
3 teaspoons mayo
1 teaspoon tomato sauce
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon diced dill pickle
1/2 teaspoon sugar
(i also add a teaspoon of sriracha for yummy spiciness) 


Voila, a day of healthiness. 

Comments

  1. Yum! Your food looks delish!

    I am such a sweet tooth too! I try to add raw sweet things to my 'diet' so I don't feel so bad about eating junk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for perusing my blog, I'll try to reply to all comments :D

Popular Posts