I'm back! with more rainbow food!

It sure has been forever and a day.
I've been cooking - I promise! 
I've even been photographing!
(just not posting anything.)

More importantly - I've been working and saving and WE BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS TO EUROPE!

Funnily enough, our mainly Europe trip has ended up consisting of:
  • 5 weeks in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam
  • 2 weeks in India and Nepal (my heart flutters for Nepal)
  • 2.5 MONTHS in Europe
  • 3 days in NYC (hehehe - this is solely for us to ice skate at Rockefeller Centre at Christmas time!)
  • and then back to Canada to live for a year or two or 5 million, who knows.

So throw any food/restaurant/cafe ideas my way for any of those extremely vague travel plans I have given you! 

To keep your tummies rumbling, here's a little of what I've been up to lately..
Moroccan Chick Pea and Vegetable Curry. Served with cous cous and yoghurt.

A sneak peak into my quest for the perfect flatbread! Tomato, Basil, Onion, Caper and Cheese Flatbread.

Chilli Soy Hokkien Stir Fry.
(I work near an Asian cafe' and have been stealing stir-fry tips to get the smokey flavour!)

Pizza pizza maaaaan!

What you will need...

FOR THESE RAINBOW CUPCAKES!

Creating some artwork with food colouring and a handy-dandy toothpick!

Fresh outta the oven.

Rainbow Delights!

Both cupcake AND icing recipe are from JoyofBaking.com - I'm really enjoying this website, it's so easy to find good basic recipes. Everything I have tested from it has turned out great!



Nom Nom Nom Nom.


pssst, this is mah new do. Ya dig?!

 

Comments

  1. Lovely meals, and your travel plans sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your hair is super bright!
    Looks like some awesome food, I love cooking the same types of things noodlesss yum!
    And your trip sounds amazing! and expensive haha. It will be an amazing experience.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna ice skate at Rockefeller at Christmas!?!?

    so.jealous.

    also, LOVE the hair

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow-your food looks amazing! i want all of it, and i am not even a vegetarian! your trip to europe sounds amazing-i am so jealous! have fun! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie - thank you! Our travel plans sound expensive too! :p

    Rose - thanks :D exactly my thoughts about the money haha. I'm trying my best to save!

    Emma - hellllls yes I am! muhaha.

    Leigh - thank you very much, glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for perusing my blog, I'll try to reply to all comments :D

Popular Posts