Smoothie town, population: jar.


What's the best kind of smoothie? (well berry of course) 
SMOOTHIE IN A JAR!
I love drinking out of jars. Then again, I think I love everything kitsch. 

One thing I always loved about Canada was ordering an iced T and having it arrive in a glass jar with a handle : D Most of the time that was my reasoning for ordering iced T.

I love smoothies. They are a meal in a glass (jar).

In this one I put raspberries, strawberries, a banana, a passionfruit and a splash of orange juice. I freeze my strawberries so there's no need to use ice!

Don't worry folks. A Blag about actual food tomorrow! Cause pie counts as food right?!


Have a lovely day. 


Comments

  1. Oh, funny you talk about the jar being Canadian. I was recently in a kitschy Southern-US restaurant where the drinks were served in jars.

    I also love berry smoothies, especially with fresh strawberries or blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I wanna try get into having more smoothys now that summer is on its way. Berries and banana sounds perfect! Ive never heard of drinking out of a jar before :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I never thought I would like all of that stuff - BUT I LOVE IT! haha. amazing.

    Rose, smoothies are an amazing meal, and so fast too! I love them. Jars = win.

    Monique, why thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for perusing my blog, I'll try to reply to all comments :D

Popular Posts