Oh hai!

oh hai there!
(argh, i love this guy)

It has been such a long time! I've been renovating a bathroom, trying to be healthy, not eating carbs, starting a new job and today feeling a little bit sick in the belly.. none of this encourages me to blog! 

Alas, here is a snippet of what I have been cooking. I'm not feeling too inspired lately. It's quite chilly and all I want to do is eat Lindt dark chocolate with salt (SO EFFING GOOD) and drink cups of vanilla t! Not the healthiest idea.

vegan laksa type thing.

simple roast vegetables.

mmm sweet, soy, smokey, honey baked tofu.

the beginnings of a vegan "quiche" made with tofu.

vegan quiche becoming vegetarian with the addition of cheese.


dear smileys - how so happy? always. so happy. even when baked.. Still smiling and enjoying life! An inspiration to us all. Hahaha.

Have a lovely week everybody.

Comments

  1. The food looks delicious.

    Also being a vego, How are you going eating carb free? For me it is so hard to make more than a trio of meals carb free - I always need to add some lentils or pasta after a few days gah! lol

    I love lindt dark choccie especially the chlli or orange one yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each dish looks really good, especially the laksa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum yum! Everything looks great, I agree with mangocheeks- especially the laksa!


    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss K, sometimes it feels almost impossible to eat carb-free (i love bread so!) but i just live on salads and fruit and if i'm really craving it i'll have cous cous or something a little lighter. It's crazy how much healthier i feel without bread, pasta etc though! After about a week I usually cave... I am only human. hahaha.

    Mangocheeks and Rose - why thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gone 5 days without bread that is my champion effort hahaha

    I will def be making that lentil soup above, It looks smashing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for perusing my blog, I'll try to reply to all comments :D

Popular Posts