home made too-many-toppings pizza!

Sometimes I make pizza.
When you decide to make pizza... you'd better do it right.


You'd better go all out!
You must make everything from scratch!



Make sure you get far far far too excited and put every vegetable you currently own on top.

It'll probably fall apart when you try to eat it....


but it's pizza... AND YOU MADE IT FROM SCRATCH! 
(does anyone else type scrathc every time too?)



Living in a 2 person household means I don't make pizza too too often.




Muffin and I disagree about almost everything about pizza:

He likes thick
I like thin

He likes meat
I like vegies

He likes less ingredients
I LIKE MOOORRREEE

He hates crust
I absolutely freaking adore crust - and anything bready in life ever ever ever.

He likes his as is, from the oven
I like mine covered in rocket! (arugula to you foreigners!) and also with creamy spicy dill dipping sauce!



HE EVEN THINKS THAT IT TASTES BETTER COLD THE NEXT DAY

Oh come onnnnnnn.

The only thing we really both like is
easy cheese. No pools of oily cheese for me (or him). 

Come to think of it... my pizza is a very very greedy meal. I just can't stop adding things. I get so excited.


Even when I try to go easy on the toppings.... I end up with a shit tonne of toppings! It's a problem. 

YOU WILL NEED:
1 batch pizza dough
veggies for topping
tomato sauce for base
cheese
great hunger


Go on, be like me... go pizza crazy!

Comments

  1. Love your Pizza! Havent made pizza since we had the Ninja party for Aaron where we all made our own individual pizzas - those were the best ever!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me so hungry! You are a pro at this! All the veggies you added looks delicious!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for perusing my blog, I'll try to reply to all comments :D

Popular Posts