Farmers' Market and the best strawberry experience in the history of the universe. just sayin'.

Last weekend we ventured to the Willunga Farmers' Market. I have no idea why I've never been here before - because I lovelovelove farmers' markets! We arrived a little late so some things were beginning to shut down. Nonetheless, it was full of delicious things. Namely, strawberries. 
Strawberries from Hillside Farm, McLaren Flat.

Man oh man, these babies were quite seriously the best strawberries I have ever eaten. I bought a jymungo punnet for $6 and we quite quickly sat at a table and devoured all but 3. Even muffin indulged and I had to take a photo because he never ever like strawberries and I always try to force him to eat them! hahaha.
The market had everything from baked goods to coffee to fresh fruit and veg to salt to delicious flavoured honey (cinnamon was the best!) to organic meats to olive oil to cheese to flowers! and I'm sure more. 

Saltsaltsalt.

just lovely.

Warrakilla fine foods; chutneys and sauces.

tiny cucumber relish we bought! $2!

YARNBOMB! I was delighted.

The vibe there was quite nice, and there was a nice little shady area where you could sit and indulge in some of the little cafe's dotted about. There were also adorable little shoe-less hippie  kiddies running about.. and lets be honest, who doesn't love that!? Tres cute.

The market - Quite lovely, I say.

Willunga Farmer's Market
30 High St

Willunga SA 5172

(08) 8556 4297









....really good.

Comments

Popular Posts