Vegan Fettucine Alfredo.


Tonight I embarked on a vegan alfredo inspired dish. Dairy seems to make me feel more and more ill lately and so vegan creaminess is what I crave! This was my first creamy pasta attempt after much (MUCH!) research into which nuts, yeast, flavours to use..

I based it on this recipe but added a shizen load of veggies. Zucchini, mushrooms, peas, onion, tomato etc.




I must say, it was quite delish. Even muffin liked it... then again, even though he is a meat eater he seems to engulf anything I put in front of him. What a nice lad he is :D

We both agreed that next time we would add more lemon, pepper and thin out the sauce a little. Also, as I am a garlic fiend, I would add some roast garlic too. YUM. I will be making this baby many more times, now that I have the basic creamy part down. Mmm.

Have a lovely night!

Comments

Popular Posts